Sunday, March 08, 2009
Three words. Outward Bound Singapore.Gandhi Gandhi sits on the Inverse Tower
Merry merry Group of the Camp are WE
Laugh Ghandi Gandhi Laugh
Gandhi Gandhi Gay OUR lives must be.
Back from OBS, slightly (very slightly) tanner (sadly), covered in bites and patches of rashes, and pretty much tired and fat. Kinda irritating how you can still get fatter after going through OBS! Lol. OBS was really fun, and I really miss it now. Anyway, I kinda have a lot of homework to do now, thanks to my slacking and pigging for the past two days, so I can't post about all my OBS stories, so you'll have to wait, and I think they'll probably come in parts when I'm free and such. So yeah, for now, there're just three words I can say about OBS; Unexpected, Unbelievable, Unforgettable. Seriously, despite hearing all the different stories about OBS, it still doesn't prepare you for OBS. You have to experience it, and trust me, it'll be an experience of a lifetime. Yeah I know that isn't entirely true, there is still a really small percentage of people who leave hating OBS, but there's that big percentage left who leave thinking "OMG OBS!!". So to all those who haven't yet had the OBS experience, you can start getting hyped up, oh and be a dear and get me the GREEN & GREY OBS TEES, M-sized. Many thanks! :P
Bye loves.
@ 9:49 PM