Friday, February 13, 2009
Hello!
Gosh it's been really really long since I last updated :P I've just been really really busy with school and all. After missing like a lot of school, I took a seriously long time to catch up. I still haven't reached there yet and Week 6 of Term 1 has just ended.. But I guess I'm almost there, at least I'm not behind in homework, just don't really know what's going on in class sometimes..
I'm really exhausted. But I guess its getting better. I'm sort of starting to adjust to Sec3 life and all. Apparently I'm actually abnormally busy, everyone else is so free. And when I complain they condemn me. Lol. I guess being in 301 is kinda tough, and really demoralising, but I guess there are some plus points.
Well just some normal updates. Chinese New Year! Haha, HAPPY LATE CHINESE NEW YEAR! It just ended on Monday, so I'm actually not that late! Anw, CNY for me was pretty tiring and sort of boring. Well I was sick, throughout! I had a seriously terrible cough that kept me up at night, and scared my Mummy away from me. And my mum, as well as a lot of other people, kept reminding me to drink warm water and eat less CNY snacks, but I was like 'HECK! I only get this once a year' :P My CNY Celebration day was ruined! Because there was an SMP Launch! And I was planning to go bowling!
Talking about SMP, I went for the first SMP workshop not to long ago, it's at the Singapore Science Centre! It's changed so much since I last went there. There's this huge dinosaur that constantly moves and roars! Super funny, we were at Macs and we could see its tail moving up and down and hear its roar every few min. But what's cooler is the water park! Aurelia and I went through the water fountain maze with our bags and everything and got drenched! Its like at first you don't really feel anything, and then half way you realise there's water in your shoe and your socks are all soaked up! I got my entire skirt wet! But anw, it was really fun and I'll bring my camera along next time :P
Well a lot has changed for training. I really really have to buck up and start training really hard. I'm really behind and comps are so near! Well, I've progressed from not even doing houkong on the tramp, to houkong on thin mat. I guess I'm not that scared of it anm, but my houkong is really screwed D: Well at least I met my requirements for this week, next week I need to jie tao :O i'm actually kind of looking forward to it, but I don't think I'm exactly ready. We had ceyan today and I sort of screwed up a little. My qiankong kept crashing, but when I did it later on it was wayway better. Apparently I don't get my ganjue until really late, which really sucks!
Oh yes, there was invest yesterday. And we had to wear the blue blazor! It was really really hot, and I was in the hall. Super unfair! But I did SAC duty which was actually quite fun. We tagged guests' belongings! Lol. And at least there was air-con and JASON MRAZ EVERYWHERE! Haha, we played his album in the main part of SAC, and his live concert in the TV ROOM! :P This year's invest was pretty good, I like the Montage, and at least I didn't sleep or anything. I think Ive slept thru all the previous invests! :P
Talking about sleeping, I'm really exhausted. From training, and from the entire week of school. It's kind of sian-ish, it's like every lesson everyday, we look forward to the end of it, even when it starts! And everyday we look forward to Friday! By Friday I'm completely exhuasted and I usually plop straight to sleep after piano and dinner and whatnots. And then it's Saturday and I still have to wake up early and go for SMOT -.- And then before I know it, it's finally Sunday! But I'm like 'OH CRAP, tomorrow's Monday!' Another week of school. And on Monday morning, I'm like 'Ugh, School again, hope Friday rushes here' and the cycle goes on. It's really tiring.
Oh yeah! We had a Birthday Celebration for the Feb Babies for the Sec3 Trampers. Claudia bought a strawberry shortcake! So cool! And it tasted really really good. We're going to have another one on Monday! Haha, to celebrate LiTing Cherie's and My last year Birthday! Lol! Because they didn't get to last year, and we celebrated the Febbies last year too!
Oh wells, just so you know, I'm probably going to be blogging a lot less now, because my workpile has only started to build up, so yeah. I can't imagine being busier than I am now, but yeah, it probably is going to get worst. Oh well, I hope I get used to it soon. And I hope I can start getting more sleep, seriously with all the stuff to do, you'd expect us to sleep really late, but right now at this stage, my brain switches off at midnight and all I ever want to do is sleep. Feel like such a pig! And I haven't gone running in 4weeks! Crabsticks!
I survived on my granola bar and chocolates and other chocolate related stuff today! Lol! I feel terribly fat now! But anw, HAPPY EARLY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE.
Oh yeah! I told everyone that my Chocolates were extra luck for their Friday the 13th! Haha, today wasn't exactly that unlucky actually. It was okay, actually it was quite fun. Oh and I think I've grown immune to chocolate, it no longer makes me go crazy. Okay maybe it does sometimes, but not as much as last time. Gosh I must be aging. Anyway! I got to start my work now, enjoy the photos!
HuiChun
Febbies 
Strawberry Shortcake!

Digging in.

Patrick and his lime green pants! 
@ 9:58 PM