Friday, January 02, 2009
Hello!
I just realised that I haven't blogged in a seriously long time. I haven't even said anything about Christmas! Haha. Well I['ll just give brief updates and then most probably a really long post on TEENS CAMP! Haha, such a sad thing that this year's was like the best teens camp i ever had and I couldn't get anyone to come. Sad we had such poor timing. Oh well, there's always this year's! Hopefully it'll be even better!
So anyway, Christmas wasn't really a big thing this year. No idea why. So the Lows and the Tans came over like they always do and we had steamboat. We had like a few blackouts in between it was so funny. Cause the christmas songs were playing, and it was like "oh what fun.. BOOM" haha. And they were all trying the steal the beef from the steamboat but couldn't see, super funny. After that I helped Auntie Judith with the prep for the next day's children worship program. Omg, I spent like the entire night writing the stupid placards. Got like back pains and what nots. I was super proud of it after that! Haha.
So on Christmas itself, we had the childrens program. It was quite okay, saw some people from the children's camp. Then there was the buffet lunch. I thought the food was terrible. Apparently it was really good. LOL. the party at my grandma's was cancelled. So we just went back slightly later, napped a bit, bathed changed and went to my God brother's house. The food there was great as usual. His mum is an extremely good cook! We watched a bit of 'love actually' and then went home. So that was Christmas.
After Christmas we still had like training. Which was so sianish! And then there was an evangelism talk at night. Haha, we had it on saturday too, as in training, but I left early because of the Teens camp meeting. We were introduced to image theatre and such. I'm always the one chose to start first, lol.
There wasn't much on sunday I think. Honestly i can't remember, I have terrible memory. I know its just last sunday but I can't really remember. OH WAIT. it's all coming back! Haha, I went to Mun's house after church for our class gathering. Very few people showed up again! So sad. And Mun was being extremely generous! She's crazy. There were so many drinks! And Mun kept recommending BARBIE! It looked so weird in her hands. We played a bit of basketball and badminton. Well we didn't really play bball. We just shot some baskets. My ball got stuck once, super funny. And like our accuracy went down abit for badminton cause the sun was so bright and irritating and I wasn't wearing my specs. So it was extremely funny. The barbecue was great! She had everything! And I do mean everything! Beef steak, prok ribs, lobster, crayfish, sweet potato, everything. I learned how to play like a few beats from Mun! She has these really cool sticks which light up when you hit them! Super cool! From disneyland!
I left early, to settle my phone matters and then went home to pack. I spent so long packing and didnt finish! Because I was thinking abt packing the next day and then at like 1 plus my mum said better pack early so I was like "WHAT?". Gosh, and I had prep for GM the next day.
So I had psl GM on Monday morning, kind of irritating because I had to wake up. After that I got home, finished packing, had lunch stoned around a bit and then we left for camp!
Camp was awesome! I'll post about it some other time. Today was considerably okay, i feel super tired and sianish sadly! Why did they have to rob us for a day! Irritating. Anyway, gonna update my phone and stuff now, nights!
@ 10:03 PM