Sunday, November 16, 2008
Hello.
Just got back from a performance at the Tampines Charity performance thing. It was extremely fun on the whole. We rehearsed really hard on all the times we could meet. And we only really rehearsed the entire piece like last night and this afternoon. Because we sort of only finished choreographing yesterday afternoon.
So I guess considering all that we did pretty well. Blanked out a little, went too fast at some parts or slow. But I guess it was hard to tell because of the style. Which is good. People cheered during the performance as well as after so I guess that's good too! They were really good encouragement. Anyway it was a really really good experience and all. And I had a lot of fun, so thank you Nat Jiayi and Elena :D I'll always remember today :D
We took a lot of silly pictures, I might upload them when JiaJia sends it to us :D Oh yes the other performances were pretty cool. There's this 9 year old girl who played 'Secrets' she's like grade 7! That's higher than me and she's way pro-er too! This Nathan guy did drifting! It was pretty cool despite some mistakes. I can't believe I got to hear drifting live! The little gym girl was not bad. And the harp was WOAH. She's super pro okay. She sounds like a stringed version of piano. And she got like first for a lot of competitions and she's going to Paris or sth! Then the last guy played this very simple warm up piece
everybody knows and then he did variations. It was pretty retarded but really cool. We were all like 0.o when we heard it. He never came for a single one of the rehearsals. There were like two guys who did Jason Mraz songs, obviously its not as good as Jason Mraz ut still not bad I guess. The rest of the performances were pretty good too :D So congratulations and a job well done performers!
Oh and THANK YOU Elena's Mummy for the pretty flowers and Dad Mum and Caleb for the bear! :D
.
@ 10:45 PM