<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36156447?origin\x3dhttp://theparaded.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Bleh. I hate the finality of things.

Well, I'm sort of officially no longer a sevener. Since the class allocations for Sec3s are out. Well I already knew my class and my classmates because of the whole Math and Science program thing. But the stupid list just made it more final. That 207'08 is no more D:

Well I guess since we're all so 'busy', and it looks like we might not be able to have some Christmas party or last class gathering or sth, I guess I have to say goodbye here. I hate to, because it's somewhat insincere, but its better then never being able to say it right? Anyway, honestly I doubt I would have been able to say it to you all face to face. I'll probably start crying again halfway and I won't get more than half of what I need to say out. So I guess this is sort of better? Or maybe I should say easier?

Alicia: Hey Ali :D You're one of the most really retarded people I've ever met. Really. Why do you think we picked you for Lucy? Anyway, you really brightened things up in school. Still remember last year when we were sort of tablemates, in a sense. All the laughs I had from watching you Huilin and Singqing bickering and all. I'll miss your (Quote Jan) "Ali-ness" the most I guess. I wish you all the best in whatever you may choose to do. Whether it'd be becoming a vet or slimming down (Don't think you need it though) and flying to Korea and meeting your dear SuperJunior people with Kymberly :D Keep loving what you love and don't you ever lose your love for the Host like Weimin! :D

Alyssa: Didn't really get to know you over the past two years. All I know is you're pretty smart and talented in drawing and all. And you have a really special sense of humour :D Keep drawing your nice anime and stuff and all the best.

Delena: Hey lab partner. We've been somewhat stuck together for like 2 years? And you seem to always be in front of me, especially this year! You stand in front of me during morning assembly plus you sit in front of me in class and in the com lab. Anyway, it's been fun getting to know you. You were actually the first person I made friends with in Nanyang! Keep on being dramatic and all, you're really good at it. And all the best.

Huiyun: Hello, other person I've been stuck with for 2 years. It's been really great knowing you. Sorry for bugging you through 2 years worth of morning assemblies. I was you lab partner for a really short while, but anyway, it was fun. You're really smart you silly person. And really nice too. Sitting next to you in the LT to receive marks is seriously stressful and demoralizing. Thank you for everything you've done for our class this year especially. Being 207's Monitress is no easy job. But you did great, so thank you. I shan't blame you for stealing my $8 anymore! (Sorry I took long about that :D) All the best.

ZhenMay: Hello you. I don't know you that well, even though you stand one person behind me and you sit diagonally in front of me and you were my ivp group member. But anyway, it was nice knowing you, and fun doing ivp with you. I'm sorry that Joseph left you for Julie but you'll do fine, Mum. There I finally called you, happy? And I never will again. (HA!) Anyway, thanks for the help in Chinese and all, and all the best.

Hannah: Hello Busmate! taking bus with you for 2 years was really fun! I can talk to you about most everything. Thanks for all the encouragement, advice you gave and prayers you made. It was really fun being friends with you. I can't believe how closer we became just by talking on the bus. I still remember how we all started. And its strange how from a few simple questions and short conversations started our whole friendship thing. Oh and LIT CIRCLE, that was definitely fun. Thank you for always being there for me and praying for me when I was depressed. And I'll miss your hard pokes and whacks, despite the fact that they really hurt. All the best, and keep loving your dear Jonas Brothers :D

Elena: Hey mellow. You're a real sunshine poop. I know it changes every time, but for now I'll remember you as my sunshine fat poop :D Maybe I'll consider minusing the 'fat'. Well you're the one who said you were a pig. SMALL PIG but never piglet. I'll remember all your spasticness. You're really retarded, you do know that right? I'll miss all your retarded handshakes, and I'll miss doing the BooBoo handshake with you. We have to do it one last time, or maybe we'll get to do it every time I bump into you next year? Stay cheery and don't be so depressed. You have a pretty smile, so smile more often. Thank you for being a really great friend, I'll always remember the times you really helped me and cheered me up when I was depressed. All the best and remember to always stay yourself.

Yiting: I didn't really get to know you well either. But you're really nice and really pretty. And thank you for letting all of us see your pretty photos. I promise you really look like some actress :D You're a real good paparazzi, I noticed pretty lately. You could consider being one in future :D Jk. But you really made us all feel like stars, unglam ones though. All the best.

Annabelle: Hey Annabelle. I didn't really get to know you either, but I still have some chance like in psl! Well it's been nice anyway, being your classmate. Oh and Lit circle was really fun with you too. Thank you very much for everything. keep loving Twilight and Edward and Leonardo DiCaprio etc. And all the best.

Amanda: Hey panda! I'm going to miss you so much. I'm gonna miss hang out at great world with you. It's somehow our official hang out. I'm going to miss playing squash and tabletennis with you too. Thank you for all the times we spent lying on the floor and talking about almost everything. Sorry for making you listen to all my crap. But thank you for being such a great listener, I really appreciated it. I'm gonna miss your bimboticness. You really are like a sister to me, since everyone keeps telling us we look like ones plus all the times we finished each other sentences and said the same thing at the exact same time. But anyway, remember I'm the prettier one and I have way faster reactions which is why you always lose when I jinx you :D Jk. But anyway, thanks for the memories. And all the best with becoming a doctor, and keep on loving your dear roger federer and gossip girl. Hope I get to crash Jolyn's house with you someday or catch a movie at great world or trash you at squash and tabletennis :D I'll miss you loads panda.

Huilin: Hey 207's dear loudhailer. It was nice getting to know you. I'll never forget your "I LOVE PINK" and your "I LOVE NYCO" thing. It has somehow become your trademark. Oh there's one more "207!" Haha. Seriously, somehow when people think of you that pops up! :D All the best with pipa and your studies. Don't be sad, don't give up and keep trying. I'm sure you'll be able to achieve your goals. Oh and it was nice directing with you, you're really good at getting them to listen and all. Thanks.

Jan: Hey fellow Grey's anatomy/Friends-lover. I'm going to miss re-acting episodes of friends and grey's with you. You're really good at it. And I had loads of fun and laughter. Its funny how we got to know each other through grey's anatomy. I don't think anyone else in class watches it, it's nice finding someone who shares somewhat the same loves. I'll miss all those mornings where you, Grace and I spent just talking about friends and grey's. Keep loving your jap guy, whose name escapes me, though I still remember him as MS! And keep being your retarded self. Oh I'll never forget scripting with you and acting bimbo with you. You're a genius at it and it was really fun. All the best.

XinYung: I didn't really get to know you well either. But anyway, you're seriously good at Chinese, all the best for everything. And thanks for the help with C&D.

WeiQi: Hello you. I didn't really get to know you well either. But anyway, you played a really good Leonard. So congratulations on that. All the best with whatever you're going to do.

WanTing: Hello Viwawa-mate. Keep being retarded and loving your yoga person. I'll always remember the laughs we had from your Josie-acting. You were such a posh gangster. Oh but it was fun and you really made rehearsals less unbearable with your retarded acting. Hope I'll be able to play bridge with you sometime on Viwawa, you better make sure you don't kick me out again! :D

Weimin: Hey Teammate/Busmate. Well I'm pretty sad that we won't be classmates next year, but anyway I'll still see you during training so it's not too bad. You, stop poning and come for training. And look after yourself, stop injuring yourself, what your back your ankle your knee etc. And stop getting sick. You're pretty talented so you catch on pretty fast, but if you stop you're just going to give up after a while. And you can't because we all need you. There's like 7 of us left. And stop using the juniors as an excuse. We need as many people as we can. Plus you're good, despite how much you slack. And I know deep down somewhere you still like tramp. And you'll start drifting from all of us and soon you won't want to come for training at all! Okay enough with the lecture. Its been great having you as a classmate and busmate. Talking about everything we always talk about (Won't mention it here) its nice being able to talk to someone about that area. You're the only one I'm close to who feels about the same so its okay to talk to you about it. You're extremely retarded plus you're a klutz. Be more careful dear. And keep being retarded, because your kind of retardedness is special, no one is retarded in the way you are so you shld stay that way. I like you that way. And stop being so fickle don't you dare forget about Edward or Ian or I will smack you. All the best with whatever you're going to do or be. You're really really smart for a retard so I'm sure you'll do fine. And stop whining so much or OCDing. Its bad for health and I'm saying that more for the good of your future tablemate :D

Munning: TABLEMATE! You are one of the best friends I made this yeah and Gosh I'm going to miss you a whole lot. And I'm going to miss so much about you. Especially your moments of retardedness and lameness. I'm gonna miss you trying to act bimbo, which is btw a very pathetic attempt :D, the look you have when you suddenly snap out of your stoning, the super lame lines/replies you sometimes come up with, the look you give me when I'm being retarded, you writing with your left hand when you're bored, you doing all sorts of weird stuff when you're bored like timing how long you can hold your breath, you weird person. I'm going to miss you singing some weird song during class or your sudden beatboxing, or your 'drumming' and the conversations you and grace have when you're both obsessing over something. I'm going to miss your sudden outbursts of weirdness and loads more. Thank you for always being there, for all the funny conversations we used to have on msn last year, for letting me lean on you when I'm tired, for cheering me up and attempting to lecture me when I was down and depressed. Thank you for being such a great tablemate and friend and for all the memories which I will keep with me always. You don't think much about yourself, so please try to more often. Look after yourself so you won't keep getting injured, get more sleep because you obviously don't get enough of it, stop training yourself too much, don't get so depressed over your marks, don't be stubborn and tell your parents or your friends when you get injured and don't ignore your injuries. Oh and remember to eat, stop thinking you're fat because you obviously aren't, like I said its MUSCLES -.- Keep loving Legolas, LOTR, Star Wars, Jesse McCartney, Hebe, drums, singing etc. And don't you ever ever give up on yourself again. You got through this far, surely you've got a little more confidence in yourself? Stop being emo, I know among us you're the emo one but you know, you shld try being bright and shiny more often :D All the best for everything, and I'm sure you can do it so believe a little more in yourself okay? Oh and, May the Force be with you, Always.

Ashley: Hey crazy Jelena Jankovic fan. It was fun getting to know you over the past 2 years. Being your tablemate last year was really fun. I'll remember all the laughs we had. And the Hsm songs we sang and 'danced' and acted. The paper msn conversations we had. The hundreds of bingo games we played. You telling me about your childhood. I'll never forget 'LAURA'. You humming while doing your chemistry block test. Talking about YOUKNOWWHO. etc. Oh and I'll never forget swinging with you on my lap. I still have that video and it makes me smile everytime I look at it. Good times. Oh and of course I'll never forget your retarded scream. I think once someone hears YOUR scream, its forever etched in their mind. Anyway, your constant screaming keeps it fresh in your mind. Oh I'll never forget the funny quarrels we had with Amanda, the ego wars etc. You're really smart so stop stressing yourself too much with all the mugging. All the best with being a counselor, hope I'll get to see you during one of those functions. I'm sure your screaming skills will contribute greatly to the student counsel. And all the best with everything else.

Mabel: I don't really know you very well, but it was nice being your classmate anyway. And being a member of the fat club. I'll always rmb you and your describing everything as fat as well as calling people fats and baldy. And I'll always rmb your funny hongkong accent. All the best with everything.

Natalie: Hey pinky. It was nice getting to know you too. I'll remember all the times we spent together, it was all really fun and memorable. I'll always remember you for your love of sytycd and pink. Thanks for all the mornings you kept me company when I was bored. Keep being all happy and all and all the best for everything.

Grace: TABLEMATE. You too were one of the best friends I made this year and I'm going to miss you crazy too. I can't believe how close we got when last year, all I knew you for was the crazy 'movie mama'. Honestly there's nth else I remembered about you last year. I'm going to miss everything about you. Your eccentricities, the look you get when you're really happy and high, and then when you start bouncing around smiling like a toddler, the look you give me when you think I'm being retarded, the rush of your words when you're telling me about something which you most probably will mention a while after that :D, the look you get when you're really pleased with yourself, your sarcastic remarks, your beatboxing, when you play piano on your table with your ipod plugged in, or mouthing lyrics while retardedly nodding to the music or sth, and the weird stuff you do and say when you're playing your psp, watching you engrossed in doodling on your table, watching and listening to you play the theme song of star wars on the piano, your random smses and loads more. I'm just going to miss watching you and Munning doing retarded stuff in class. Oh I'll miss all the time and paper and ink we wasted coming up with random lists of stuff. Oh and I'll never forget all the presentations I did with you! Romeo and Juliet especially, and the lit circles and all. Thank you for everything, for keeping me company during recess and lunch sometimes, for cheering me up when I was down. You really made my day, everyday, its hard not to smile when you're tablemates with someone like you. Thank you for all the memories. I'll never forget all the moments we had as tablemates together with mun and all. And I'll really miss the mornings we spent with Jan talking about friends and all that. All the best with everything. Keep loving what you love, star wars, lotr, movies etc. You need more sleep too, since you're always training so hard and all. Good luck with saving up for star wars stuff, and lastly, May the Force be with you, Always :D

PeiAn: Hey, I don't really know you very well either. Except that you're pretty good at judo and really good at Chinese. All the best for judo, stop getting yourself injured, and all the best with everything else.

PeiNing: Hey, well I guess for you its not much of a goodbye, since we're going to be classmates again. Lol. Well, I hope I get to know better next year, and I guess all the best. You probably won't have to worry much anyway, since you're already really smart.

JingWen: Hey JingWen, I didn't get to know you really well either, which is sad. But I'll always remember you and your apples and anime. Believe it or not I used to really like Gundam Seed too. I'm gonna miss you turning around to sing some chinese song with Munning and all. Keep up with the whole healthy diet thing, all the best with choir and everything else.

Sheryl: Hey Sheryl, I didn't really get to know you well either. But anyway, thanks for staying with me during the class chalet when everyone else went off. Sorry I wasn't much help with the cleaning up. But anyway, thanks, I would have been pretty lonely otherwise. You're really nice and deep, keep being retarded but you shld try to relax more often. Thank you for what you've done for the class. I know they don't really listen to you and all, so I know it must have been pretty hard for you but thanks for not giving up or anything. And all the best in whatever you may choose to do.

Shermaine: Hey Sher, I didn't really get to know you either! But you were really nice and all, and I guess really good at volleyball. You're kind of retarded too and pretty. Stop telling people I pee-ed and admit that you were being retarded and put your wet bag on the bench! Haha. Well it was fun. I just pity SingQing, since she cleaned it up when it was your bag's fault, tsk SHER! Anyway, all the best with whatever it is you're going to do.

SingQing: You're really retarded you know. I'll never forget your funny spasms and your blur look, and your attempts at being ego and sarcastic with me, the peaceful look you have when you're napping, the retarded questions you sometimes ask, and your favourite tag line, "Got Sweet?". I remember how you always bugged me and Ashley last year for sweets. Well you obviously need to get more sleep, I know training is really tough and tiring for you, so that's why you need even more sleep. Don't fall asleep in class! Oh I'll miss the times where the 5 of us, Ashley Ali HuiLin you and I would play bingo during Chinese. that was really retarded. Anyway, all the best with whatever you're aiming for. Oh and hope your ankle gets better, I really pity you for that. Don't injure it any further okay?

HuiZhen: Hey H.cullen, my fellow vampire. I'm going to miss you so much. All your lame jokes and everything. You crank me up everyday without fail. And I thank you for that. With tablemates like you its hard not to be cheerful everyday at school. I'll never forget all the times we were laming and all, and well you've told too many jokes for me to remember every single one of them, but I'll always rmb the "Abigail, I've sth serious to tell you" joke. It took you forever to tell me the answer, because I kept trying to make you laugh, and then you would. And I'll always rmb our chain laughs and everything. It was really fun sitting in front of you and all. I hope your next tablemate won't die from laughing or sighing at your lame jokes, and all the best with finding your Edward, becoming a vampire and being elected as 310'08 and 410'08's Lame President. And of course, all the best with everything else, OM and studies and band. Oh and i'll never forget the 'None','Monk', and 'Temple' thing with Weimin :D

Jiayi: Hey Jiajia/George. I'll remember all your retarded comments and funny graceful random movements. I'll always remember the times where we were Fred and George and we kept saying the same things at the same time. That was fun. And I'll always remember the hours we spent choreographing the final dance with Elena during lifeskills camp. And you and Kymberly staying up with me to test me theory and such. Keep being your graceful self and all the best with dance and everything else, your new classmates and all.

Kymberly: Hey you lazy SuperJunior crazy person. I'll never forget your egoness and laziness. I'll never forget the period of time where we kept eating the same thing every single day. It was fun being your tablemate last year, and distant tablemate this year. And I'll never forget your, "I GIVE UP ON YOU!" line. And your RIGHTEOUSNESS :D Stop being so lazy! And all the best with training and everything. Hope you get better.

JinHui: Huang Ah Jin, you crazy math person. You're really retarded and really smart. I won't forget all the times I asked you for help in Math. You're seriously good, you've been top in math in class for the past two years, its infuriating :D Oh and I'll never forget LIT CIRCLE! Oh well, all the best with whatever you're going to do.

Mary: I didn't really get to know you well. But anyway, you're a really nice person, and its been nice being your classmate. All the best with everything.

Jiahui: Hey person with an ultra high voice. I'll miss you! I'll miss hearing you singing your songs early in the morning, during all the breaks and sometimes after school. I'll miss your throwing of messages over my head to Munning, and you reciting Jap and sounding like some tokyo Airport announcer and loads more. Thank you for everything you've done for the class at the start of the year, you were really good. All the best with everything.

Woah I'm finally done. Well I hope you all get to read it. And goodbye, Alicia, Alyssa, Delena, HuiYun, ZhenMay, Hannah, Elena, YiTing, Annabelle, Amanda, Huilin, Jan, XinYung, WeiQi, WanTing, Weimin, Munning, Ashley, Mabel, Natalie, Grace, PeiAn, JingWen, Sheryl, Shermaine, SingQing, HuiZhen, Jiayi, Kymberly, JinHui, Mary and Jiahui. I love you all and I'm going to miss you all it'll make me cry thinking about it.

And Gosh I hate Goodbyes.

@ 2:40 PM

profile
Abigail ♥ ABBY.
Artistic Gymnastics, Tramp :D
Apparently ecentric
Also Loves Jason Mraz
And the Twilight Series
And F.R.I.E.N.D.S :D
And Patrick Dempsey
And Grey's Anatomy
And Nastia Liukin ♥
And Shawn Johnson :D

tagboard


links
aishyn
alicia
amanda koh
annabelle
anthea
ashley
audrey
caijing
caleb
carmen
charity6
charlene
chatzone
cherie
chuanling
delena
elaine
elena
elissa
elysha
fongyi
grace
grassae
hairou
haiyun
hannah
huilin
huiling
huiyee
huiyun
huizhen
jeanne
jiaqi
jiayi hong
jiayi tan
jingying
jolyn
josephine
joy
justina
lamers
lauren
leexin
linfang
lingyue
livia
mabel
marilyn
mary teoh
miaoxin
morgan
munning
olly
peining
pingzheng
pnglin
qiaohui
rina
ruixiong
shaian
shenyang
singqing
steffi
susanna
tessa
vanessa
xiaoen
xingying
xintong
xuyue
yeshze
yiteng
ysabel
yuqing
zhengxuan
zhongxuan
zoe
207'07
207'08

Jason Mraz
Nastia Liukin
Shawn Johnson

blogskins
yahoo
youtube

credits
designer : kathleen
image : ysr1
brushes : juvenilecasualty
lyrics : McFly - I Wanna Hold You

An army for the broken hearted
Marching through the streets
The city's in surrender
And it's falling at your feet

memories
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009