Wednesday, September 03, 2008
I dug through my whole collection of DVDs and CDs looking for my STAR WARS and LOTR stuff, and I found a lot of stuff. Like old movies I watched, it was really cool. I can remember glimpse of all those movies. I always wondered whether those glimpses were just figments of my imagination. Haha. Anyway, I found the whole special edition LOTR, my dad said he took 12 hours watching everything! I found only four movies for star wars. I'm not sure if that's all, I know there's 6 movies but it could have been compiled. Because my STAR WARS one is special edition too. But I doubt that though. I'll just have to search more.
Oh and I found like a collection of Disney Classics! Yay. It's got all the older Disney Classic movies songs. Its really cool, well to me. And its all original version. As in its the movie version, not like other people doing a cover or anything. Cool right? :D
Okay, I better get back to
PHYSICS :D
@ 4:00 PM