Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Our WALKING ADVERTS! :DFRUITS OF OUR LABOUR!

Amanda's presents!
The bear is from me and
the SQUISHED DOG from
ELENA! DUH!

The group of us on SATURDAY!

Insanity.I'm being bad and blogging :D Well its because I owe a lot of posts. And anyway I'm still waiting for Grace to sign on to send me the Lit circle stuff. Lit circles are actually quite fun. At least in my group it is. :D
So going way way back. The Saturday before the last, I went to Hannah's CG Outing. Okay, I so DID NOT expect SO MANY PEOPLE. Hannah just said her cell group. And that there were ten people. THEN, turns out ALL the cell groups went so it was like over 80 people? And then, they were reaching out to the BB boys so there was this HUGEHUGE group of BB boys who joined us. SO in the end it was at least 100++? Insane. I felt awkward. Since I didn't know anyone but Hannah. D: Anyway, we started with this game where you stand in a straight line and a pringles cap is passed down by throwing from one person to the next, all the way to your leader. It was scary. And I wasn't wearing my specs so obviously I wouldn't be as accurate. BUT at least I managed to catch every single throw :D Then we played quite a few games of Captain's Ball and Frisbee. In captain's ball, all the games we played, I only intercepted the ball ONCE and in total touched it THREE TIMES. Pathetic. It was like 18 against 18? Insanity. Its like 3 times the normal size?!?! And because I've NEVER in my entire life, played Frisbee. SO I guess its normal that I completely suck at it! I only touched it once, and I dropped it. Because I didn't expect it when it was coming, so it sort of slit through my fingers and hit Hannah. I FEEL EXTREMELY BAD D: We had a lot of water breaks even though I didn't exactly need it at all. Since I hardly really played. But I guess it was fun. We won ALL our games except one which was a tie. But we didn't win though. D: Overall it was pretty fun I guess. Compared to our Youth, their's is like THE HIMALAYAS. Okay maybe that's exaggerated.
Had bio test last week. That practically took my week away. I can't remember much. Bio was okay, I could scrape an A, but I doubt i will do incredibly well. Since I barely studied! D:
Another thing. YOUTH DAY FUNFAIR. Publicity prep is HELL. But kind of fun too I guess. I spent my entire Wednesday doing the stupid walking advertisement! When I was supposed to do my flash! D: But anyway, it was extremely fun! Thank you ALL who stayed back to help. I really appreciated your help! :D Weimin is irritating, she stayed back only to be our DJ. LOL.
The actual funfair was just tiring but fun. I spent the front one third of the fun fair doing tuna+ham+bread duty :D I missed ALL THREE of my dedications. But at least some people told me they heard it. YAY. I hope most of them heard it. :D Doing tuna+ham+bread duty is extremely fun! But business was only soso D: Oh wells. We raised money, its the thought that counts anyway :D After my shift i got bugged to play the spongebob game with Ashley and Amanda. It was EXTREMELY FUN! We ended up playing it 3 TIMES! And we were pretty good. We won something every time. And then we got the 2nd top score and got a polar bear :D Then it was fashion rojak and chinese dance performance. The costumes were interesting, and the sec 3s are extremely enthu! :D CD did Kong Que Wu! :D It was nice as usual. NAINAI was like OMGing all the way! It was so funny. I like NAINAI, she knows how to appreciate cool stuff :D And she is extremely retarded! Then I did my PSL DUTY. Its the camera one. IT IS SUPER COOL! I wanted to get one, but it was pretty ex and i had no money! D: But taking pictures with that extremely old camera is really fun too! :D Poor NAINAI! She had to stay there THROUGHOUT!
I spent most of my money on food. Hannah found me at the wrong time. She made alot of these cool sticker messages. obviously her's were all I HEART (Jonas related thing) :D Its super cool. So I went to make some. I didn't even know it existed. It was the aesthetic department stall in the art room. I had little money so I could only get one set D: And after much though I made a I HEART EDWARD CULLEN! Even though Weimin denies it. I know that she is COMPLETELY JEALOUS!
We thought there was training when there wasn't! Good thing Siang Lin happened to come by and told us there wasn't any training! We ended up playing a little tennis (Which I completely suck at!) and then going to Munning's house. IT TAKES HALF AN HOUR to walk to her house from the bus stop and vice versa! Extremely irritating. I played with her electric drums (Which are totally cool!) and then watched youtube a bit. And then we went downstairs and sort of jammed. It started with me playing piano and them setting up the drums. Then Weimin played the piano, me the guitar here and there and Munning and Ashley with the drums. I was testing Weimin's hymns! :D And requesting River flows in you here and there. Munning played to a few hymns too! And I just sang. Time flew! And then when it was 30min to my piano lesson, I remembered it! So in the end I had to change it!
On Saturday, it was my church outing! I ended up bringing all Christian friends! I'll tell you more next time. Now I need to go do my homework! :D
Tata. Oh FYI. I'm the new GYM TREASURER! Haha. Extremely unexpected! I have a feeling I'm going to be extremely busy from now on! :D I've NEVER been a treasurer before you know. I think I better prepare a organized record book! :D
@ 8:29 PM