Tuesday, June 17, 2008
My neck hurts D:
Like the part from the top of my spine to the bottom of my head. Basically my neck. WHY? Cause we did houkong, TUMBLE TRACK to 4 STACKED MATS! Thick mats. OBVIOUSLY you will touch the mat before you finish fanning, UNLESS, you jumper super high. Which is kinda hard since its on the tumble track plus i'm not exactly and perfectly sink in person. So anw, when I fan, my head/neck brushes against the mat before I land nicely sitting. However, due to the momentum, that brush isn't a normal brush, HO! Completely not, in fact it can't be counted as a brush! It's more of like some 'PROCESS' where you head gets yanked off. I did it twice and the same thing happened. But it is the correct one. Cause I sort of managed to fan. BUT..
My reaction is what was freaky. The 'PROCESS' somehow managed to cause some sharp pain which brought me into shock/hysteria. I started laughing like mad, which i was, and I couldn't stop. Until after a lot of deep breathing and Tessa trying to calm me (though she didn't really help, cause of her eccentricities, she just made me laugh more, until i concentrated on the message she was trying to convey to me) I seriously thought I went mad! :D And then subsequently, when I jumped or bounced, it felt like my head was bobbing. D:
I tried to sleep it off. the ache is still there. It'd better go away by tomorrow, cause I definitely have to continue. I can't believe how much ganjue I've lost over the past TWO WEEKS. Makes me feel terrible. OH WELLS.
ZOHAN IS NC16..
I can't watch it!
And now
MY BROTHER CAN! D:
@ 8:00 PM