Friday, June 27, 2008
Yesterday was tiring.
We started with ya-ing as usual. My BRILLIANT idea to use Elena's way of ya-ing worked against me in the end. I was ya-ing against the mat and Cherie ya-ed back faced to me with buggy and pushed me in. i was already in pain from the start. And then people started adding up. until ALL the sec 2s were there. They took really long to settle down. i probably spent more than 10 mins in that position. i could barely come up after that! But Cherie is right. As painful as it is. It was fun :D
Pt the entire training. With tramp in between. (Notice how I switched Tramp with Pt in between.) We did JuTui hanging 8x10. I feel pathetic doing it. Even though we're doing with weights. Still, it makes you feel so zibei for only going to 90degrees when floorers bring it all the way up. I ended up doing all my sets in one go. Like do, come down, put powder, go up again. Because Amanda had the at least 2 people doing condition. I refused to risk doing everything again. SO i just kept going up because the rest were either busy or tired or hesitating whether they should risk doing if their turn was near. SO yeah. I regretted that later.. And then we did 3x100 Situps. We had to count aloud. though actually only me and Cherie did. Amanda is good. It is completely torturous to count aloud and do at the same time. I would feel tired counting all the way to hundred 3 times even if i'm not doing sit ups. In between all this we still had xijiao streddle. By my second turn, i couldn't jiajing my stomach. So I was everywhere. D:
I regretted doing all my jutui sets in a row because I was so tired i couldn't do sit ups. (Does that answer your question of why i couldn't do it at the speed I always can, Cherie?) They were torturous. And my counting soon became disfigured. And after the first round it felt like i was going to get a sore throat. until now my throat is still sore. D:
After that we did zuan pas. Finally, the only part of training without PT. Because it switches really fast. And all of us are needed for bao-ing and seeing. Yep. Then we had a water break. Came back and started real PT. We did calf Pt 300x2 both legs. My calf muscle was burning even before I reached hundred. Half way through our sets Hairou's music started playing and we all rushed out to see it while continuing calf PT (There was a timing see?) dejavu :D Amanda chased us back soon enough cause she said we were cheating. :D
HAIROU'S TAO IS SUPER NICE! It really is. And I love the music. It sounds so irish-y. Even though its actually a korean song apparently. At least there's someone to replace sarah chan's tao. HER's was my favourite tao! It was really cute. I regret video taping it while I could! I think they'll do really well this year. Their taos are almost all flawless! They have many successful taos. And most of their tumblings haveperfect landings. they totally rock! :D I definitely will video tape this year. i hope the quality will be good. :D So i can share it with you :D
Back to PT. We did 3 groups of Beiji and Fuji, 2 min. Then the usual 3x30. And then we sprinted 2 rounds. Amanda said that our timing has to get better D: We were at average 2.30min 2 rounds. Its quite good okay! Considering how tired we already were!
SO thats about all :D Now i am aching all over. Every action i do sends pain all through me. I can't even sing, because using my diaphragm will hurt too D: I just realised that i won't be much help to Hannah tomorrow either. :D With captain's ball. Since I am aching head to toe. :D
@ 10:59 PM