Thursday, December 20, 2007
HELLO.
I'm doing math now. I'm totally screwed. I totally forgot about mensuration, so those who forgot too, you aren't the only one. We've got TWO math textbooks next year man. blimey./ And I need both for mensuration. That's really heavy and my shoulder's gonna break when I carry it around. I'm bringing it to Uncle Sam's housewarming party tmr. Ive got nth to do there anw, might as well do math. And I'm screwed for chinese too. The book I'm reading is ultra boring, at least right now. And I need to learn chengyus, which I'll probably forget when the time comes that I need to know them. Sucks to be me.
Anw, SUPPORT TEAM SINGAPORE! Visit this website, and post your comment.
http://redsports.sg/2007/12/15/sports-supports-youth-olympic/#comment-11504This is basically what you need to write, “
Hi, my name is (your name) and I am from (your school, club or organisation). I support the the bid for the Youth Olympic Games. (add another sentence here if you like).” You can have a look at what the other people say. Just basically write your support. Thanks, and help spread the word!
@ 10:21 PM