Sunday, November 25, 2007
hello.
Had church today as usual. And I think i was in a pretty good mood today. Helping out at children's worship today, been doing so since november. This time i took photos lol. Chuldren's worship is really fun, though mostly youre clearing up after the children. Wait till its their turn to do it, some of the new generation is just so spoilt. Fortunately, there are some which are way guai-er now, :D And for once in a reallyreallyreally long time, we didn't have sunday school. We went to banquet to eat, lol. I didnt eat much cause I just had breakfast. After that we just went back to our "classroom". The other teens were there. It's amazing how we can squeeze into that super small room. Seriously. And now almost everyone has a psp, lol whats up with psps anw?
Went to Marcus's house for dinner. The same three families as usual. The Tans the Lows and the Chngs. :D And as usual, I had nothing to do. We just watched tv and they were half playing psp too. Well I did sms a little, and read a little too. Which reminds me, when Auntie Bee Cheng returned me the harry potter book, it still had marcus's bookmark inj it. its this ladybird bookmark, LOL. It's super cute okay.
Looking for skins is seriously irritating. It's so hard to find a nice one, and when you actually do find one, its got some small problem with. Like I found one reallynice skin, but the theme is weird, like the city surrenders to you or sth. Retarded.
Here are the photos. :D

Children's Worship,
(thats Megan looking at the camera)

Megan again! :D

Watch the balloons
fly.

When youve got nothing to do,
decorate your Be Kinder Reminder Booklet :D

Crazy people playing munchkin bites.
Their game lasted really long.

That would be the part of the psp ppl.
Crazy people.
@ 11:36 PM