<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36156447?origin\x3dhttp://theparaded.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 30, 2007
hello.//

Had training today. It was super tiring. Dang its bad enough being the second youngest now, now I'm officially the first to do everything D: Well except for qitiao, but there's two tramps so, not much difference huh. Anw, the renwu was pretty tight and all. Only between qiankongs can rest a bit. :D Cause me and Tessa have like "baohu duty" ;D But still, it was seriously tiring. But it was pure training, we havent done pt in ages, but really Id prefer some nowadays ;D It aint half bad you know. Gosh, well now my pas are seriouslyseriously screwed. I mean like ultraultra screwed. And I crashed twice today, and almost loads of times, screwed lahs. Ive nvr crashed for pa before, maybe that explains the aches. I'm aching head to toe now, how great's that? Well I DID do qiankong on the tramp today. It was really weird, and I have no idea how I feel about it. Even whether it was freaky. I was too busy trying to concentrate. I didnt even feel pressurised by staring ppl. LOL, I totally hogged that tramp lorh. Everyone else was doing tang. And by the time I finished only two ppl hadnt finish tang, so after claudia I had to go on the tramp again to do tang. Which is seriously screwed too. I am sososo screwed. D: Okays qiankong feeling on the tramp is like so hard to discirbe, its like jumpjump than whooo and its really slow and floaty and then suddenly BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Maybe not so loud, but when youre freaked out it may sound like that. But I can't say it wasnt fun. The freakier the funner? By the time I get back anw, they shld ALL be already doing qiankong on the tramp. Sadly I'll have to miss it. Oh and unfortunately I didnt get a video of my qiankongs. lol, I still have no idea how it looks like. ;D well I dont know how I look like for all anw. Cause the last time we video taped our taos were like at the start of the year? The good 135 days, :D Cherie is like THE MOST retarded person ever lahs, and cherie and claudia were like having this "fight" lol. It's super funny, happens all the time aiyos. Well thats all.

Oh right, went to vivo to get the cable fixed or rather switched. While my dad queued up I went walking around. No offense, but vivo's really boring. Especially if youre like alone? And broke. I walked like alot, so actually its a good place if you want some walking. Plus its SUPER crowded. I hate crowds apparently, runs in the family I guess, except my brother maybe. I mean crowds are great, but not in these kinds of situations. Lol, and its filled with "couples". I mean seriously. Apparently they like vivo so whatever. I'm amazed I actually managed to get back to the starhub place. -.- It's the first time I didnt get ice cream from ben and jerry's. Guess I was too full.

SHOOT, and I have like abrasions now on my elbows. blimey. I'm leaving tomorrow already, somehow I just dont feel ready, but lets hope a little holiday raises my mood slightly. It's been really retarded recently, irritating and tiring. Sorry guys for not replying the tags, I'll reply them in the next post.

Although I know you wont see this, CHEER UP SHAUN. haha, retarded ass.
Hannah, you both can just talk to each other lahs, then you wont be so bored, silly.
And to all the secone gymmers, JIAYOU WITH TRAINING.
TRAIN HARD OKAY? I want to see improvement, ;D set aims.
Qiankong people, enjoy qiankong on the tramp haha, get a video if you can.
Whatever happens dont panic, its really safe, You wont die, and dont rush.
Make sure y'all wang shang and everything okay, great improvement with it anw.
Oh and good luck for your first qiankong next week Jo! ;D

@ 7:33 PM

profile
Abigail ♥ ABBY.
Artistic Gymnastics, Tramp :D
Apparently ecentric
Also Loves Jason Mraz
And the Twilight Series
And F.R.I.E.N.D.S :D
And Patrick Dempsey
And Grey's Anatomy
And Nastia Liukin ♥
And Shawn Johnson :D

tagboard


links
aishyn
alicia
amanda koh
annabelle
anthea
ashley
audrey
caijing
caleb
carmen
charity6
charlene
chatzone
cherie
chuanling
delena
elaine
elena
elissa
elysha
fongyi
grace
grassae
hairou
haiyun
hannah
huilin
huiling
huiyee
huiyun
huizhen
jeanne
jiaqi
jiayi hong
jiayi tan
jingying
jolyn
josephine
joy
justina
lamers
lauren
leexin
linfang
lingyue
livia
mabel
marilyn
mary teoh
miaoxin
morgan
munning
olly
peining
pingzheng
pnglin
qiaohui
rina
ruixiong
shaian
shenyang
singqing
steffi
susanna
tessa
vanessa
xiaoen
xingying
xintong
xuyue
yeshze
yiteng
ysabel
yuqing
zhengxuan
zhongxuan
zoe
207'07
207'08

Jason Mraz
Nastia Liukin
Shawn Johnson

blogskins
yahoo
youtube

credits
designer : kathleen
image : ysr1
brushes : juvenilecasualty
lyrics : McFly - I Wanna Hold You

An army for the broken hearted
Marching through the streets
The city's in surrender
And it's falling at your feet

memories
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009