Thursday, November 29, 2007
Hello.//
I think Ive gone insane. Like really. I dont know, I just suddenly go hyper and then just suddenly lose it. Its seriously crazy, lol. I can't really think of what to type now. Cause I'm seriously freaking out. Tomorrow's my last training until after my trip. Here's a treat, I have to do qiankong on the tramp. IM SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT. I mean my stomach's hollow. I didnt really think it was scary before, cause it should be like on the tumbletrack. Then I dont know, I just started freaking out. I didnt have appetite the whole day, gosh. And now I'm just hollow, its freaky. And I couldnt like pour this out to anyone, cause really I think only like gymmers or trampers will really understand. Oh and IM DOING IT ALONE! Cause Tessa managed to get Wulaoshi to not let her do. UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH.
@ 9:48 PM