Wednesday, November 07, 2007
phew. I'm finally done with changing my blog's skin. That sure took a pretty long time :D And now I have to post like this or else it'll look super messy and out of proportion. D: i wish this skin was blue, but I dont know how to change the background, I mean like STITCH IS BLUE YOU KNOW. and I don't really like pink, its very.. PINK? no offence to pink fans. or at least a lighter pink. like my tagboard.
I seriously need to get out of these 4 walls. It IS that boring at home. Plus, everyone's out all the time, so that leaves me alone at home. D:
I feel like borrowing the F.R.I.E.N.D.S series from video ezy. My mum doesnt really like that show thought. I
LOVE IT. Which reminds me, I still have undone homework. That totally sucks. MUST they give us homework during our hols? especially after such a hectic year. Dys passed like minutes. which are really slow when you're staring at the clock. :D I have two more weeks to finish them.
GOD GIVE ME DISCIPLINE.
@ 5:26 PM