Thursday, November 15, 2007
WELL HELLOS.
I'm in a pretty good mood today. Sorry for not updating, and Thank you for the tags. I will rely them at the end of this post. If Ive got time. DAMN. my brother just told me he needs the com. Its not my fault he didnt use it just now and he's got damned priority cause its school stuff. Like he needs song sheets, and he needs more than half and hour ( we're watching a movie at 9 ) He so doesnt need that much time, he'll most probaly spend 3/4 of his time chatting on msn and using friendster, what he calls SCHOOL STUFF. Anw, here's whats been happening.
Tuesday. Training as usual. Totally tiring training, can't really rmb what happened. Except it ended late cause we had lots of pep talk. It was a EMO day. AND Jiayi and Jeanne came! yay.. They are really good teachers! oh and Cherie had this weird dream that me Tessa and Jiayi died in a tramp competition held by our school. I died on the first day! and Tessa on the second and Jiayi on the third. And then the school gave a talk on how the color of your shirt is related. Like all the people who died were wearing red, therefore we should not wear red. LOL. Oh and qiankong is sth in my schedule now. OH YEAH. now I remember, we had AMC. It was pretty okay, definitely harder than the Australia one, I THINK. Can't remeber, anw I havent done math like since the eoys. I'm amzed I actually sort of did it. I was preparing for some head scratching and hair pulling and heaving breathing. But it wasnt THAT bad anw.
Wednesday.. was FAMILY DAY. Sort of. Didn't do much in the morning though,. My brother was still at his chalet. Then he came back and left the house again. We went out for breakfast and bought 2 crabs. And we had them for lunch! Chilli crabs! I helped cook them and I cut myself with the knife. The dumbest thing is that It was the finger of the hand holding the knife plus I didnt even know I cut myself until I finished the cutting and was gonna wash my hand. Then it started hurting real bad. My mum just left for china on Saturday night, and before that she gave me homework. HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT./ Plus its my "FAVOURITE" 5Chinese essays before she comes back. Which is Wednesday. And I only just finished one sihan today. -.- and there's church camp this Sunday to Tuesday. Which means I have to do 2more essays tmr and 2 more on saturday. My wednesday is booked. but I guess I most probably will do my last minute work in the free time. lol. Anw, we went to great world at night. Walked around and did some SHOPPING. We were supposed to just walk around and look. But I had my eyes on some stuff already, stuff I saw when I was there with Amanda. We went into that gift shop to buy Star jars. then my dad said after the movie then buy so we don't have to carry anything. In the End we forgot, and that was like the main reason for going? Anw, other than that we went to esprit. And I finally got my jumper! Its the pink one me and Amanda saw the other time. I LOVE IT! And it was on sale. :D We only could get one item so thats what I got. Then we went for lunch at the Food Junction. They renovated it. And now there isnt my FAVOURITE BEEFBALL NOODLES!! DAMN. They have the best I know. So I bought this spicy beef noodles. Which was super spicy, I ended up dipping the noodles in the soup. -.- Then we went to Royal Sporting House and I got new school shoes. Like for Pe. Cause mine are so not suitable. Finally something definitely suitable, plus ONCE AGAIN it was on sale. Then I had Ben and Jerry's, Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz again as usual. Then off for the movie. We watched the BEE MOVIE. Its totally retarded and I totaloly enjoyed it. Definitely recogmended by me.
Today. I keep thinking its Friday. D: Had training as usual. And I got this bad stomach ache that lasted all the way, plus air stucked inside me. And I couldnt get rid of that urgh feeling throughout the whole training! Today was tiring. And now we're split into groups to train. The schedule is tight. I guess its possible to finish all the renwu. BUT, that will take every second of training, no rest. And that is why it was tiring. May chenshou during her pa D: ouch. I think she sprained her arm. Then wang banned pa for today. My pas are so horrible on mats. I cant za at all abd end up doing dumb stuff. And qiaohui made we stand close to the edge and stood right in front of me, so I wont move forward. Luckily I didnt. But it was freaky, I hate it when they do tht. I mean not really, its just freaky. We had another talk near the end of training, wang wants the floorers and trampers to train separately, aww. So from tmr trampers in the morning and floorers afternoon. The sec ones stayed back after the talk to finish our renwu. Then we keep cutting queue. HAHAH. Jo and Banana was doing frogjumps and we were cheering for them. Then after that we did funny cheers. like on the tumble track. like we just jump across and spell their names. It was super fun and totally retarded. And I forgot how to spell Banana's name. I was like V A N whats after N?!?!?! E whats after E???!?!? Haha. concentrating to much on trying to make the letters with my body. I love making the letter E! Its really fun. Buggy didnt come today. D: So I had to go home myself. And thats about all. OH WAIT, Jiayi Jeanne and OLLY came today!! haha, OLLY COMES REALLY RARELY! She came first. She's way darker and Ive missed them so much!! She said I'm in the coffee book? lol. We'll see next year. I'm gonna miss the secfours! D:
Tomorrow Ive got training again, and after training I'll be buying my books hopefully.
You know I really hate myself for the reallyreallyREALLY embarrassing stuff I do. I mean I can think of SO MANY this year, D:wells thats what you get for talking without thinking D: Oh and my brother needs the com now, sorry I can't reply your tags now. APOLOGIES. but do keep tagging. THANKS>
@ 7:50 PM