I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS VIDEO! its made me fall into ashley fanatic cate heyhey
HELLO. the main highlight today was pe! we (cuppers) had our first official training haha, how cool is that? well it wasnt really official, i dunnoe we didnt do pt mahs. we just played and played and we were like beat after that, cause its been ages since we had pe and all and today's sorta like our last training too during pe at least cause like next week pe's during home learning and then the next week is exams (pe friday) and the next, its still exams (pe monday) and then its the comps already! (pe friday) and our pe's after comps like so walao lehh darn, maybe we have to meet up somewhere or sth to train ya know. I'm gonna start training myself otherwise i'll be dead when i go back to gym plus I need to rebuild my stamina its like shit now. :D oh wells today was wasted away we waited so long to get my phone back and the thingo's cracked, keypad so dad's g0onna send it back see lah! now i dont have music again and gotta rely on youtube which is pretty good.
I STILL LOVE YOU PAULA! and ofcourse CHRIS BROWN! WHOOTS!
@ 9:46 PM
profile
Abigail ♥ ABBY.
Artistic Gymnastics, Tramp :D
Apparently ecentric
Also Loves Jason Mraz
And the Twilight Series ♥
And F.R.I.E.N.D.S :D
And Patrick Dempsey
And Grey's Anatomy
And Nastia Liukin ♥
And Shawn Johnson :D